Yeah. That one, the Felix da Housecat remix, and the Casa Grande track, because Casa Grande is actually DJ Vibe, so even though I don?t think it?ll be that good, I still have a patriotic interest in seeing what Vibe comes up with.
Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
Yeah. That one, the Felix da Housecat remix, and the Casa Grande track, because Casa Grande is actually DJ Vibe, so even though I don?t think it?ll be that good, I still have a patriotic interest in seeing what Vibe comes up with. -
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
despite your right to have an opinion, they are very succesfull..both with their djing careers and with the songs that you love to slag them for. What have you done??
Noone is saying you arn't entitled to an opinion but jesus why is it that there is so much judgement and chin scratching when it comes to artists like Deep Dish? Bottom line (for me) if the majority felt the way y'all do they wouldn't be getting booked all over the world, be doing production that gets nominated for awards or get to do GU albums.Comment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
So in your mind, despite our right to have an opinion, the fact that some of us are in the minority means we shouldn?t express it publicly?despite your right to have an opinion, they are very succesfull..both with their djing careers and with the songs that you love to slag them for. What have you done??
Noone is saying you arn't entitled to an opinion but jesus why is it that there is so much judgement and chin scratching when it comes to artists like Deep Dish? Bottom line (for me) if the majority felt the way y'all do they wouldn't be getting booked all over the world, be doing production that gets nominated for awards or get to do GU albums.
Who the hell was disputing that they had a very successful career? And why do I have to do anything? I?m not a DJ, I don?t get paid to play music, I don?t produce, but I?m a music lover, so I?ll voice my opinion, good or bad.Comment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
You hit the nail on the head. I think the boxed boys have fallen way off track from what GU started up as. I think the nubreed series had the right idea of trying to promote fresh up an coming dj's, but what happened to that series? I just feel like the last half of the series 15-29 just doesnt have the impact that the first half of the series had. Maybe is just me bitching, but Ive had my fill of the deep dish, nick warren, james lavelle releases.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
despite your right to have an opinion, they are very succesfull..both with their djing careers and with the songs that you love to slag them for. What have you done??
Noone is saying you arn't entitled to an opinion but jesus why is it that there is so much judgement and chin scratching when it comes to artists like Deep Dish? Bottom line (for me) if the majority felt the way y'all do they wouldn't be getting booked all over the world, be doing production that gets nominated for awards or get to do GU albums.
^^^ Enough said...Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
I've enjoyed previous two DD releases on GU - Moscow has a very special place in my heart. That said, enough is enough with these boys.
Whilst I'm sure the recent resurgance of Renaissance must have an impact on who GU can approach, there are many other DJ's out there who are more than able to step up to the plate and take on the GU mantle.
In october my hard earned cash wont be going on this, instead I will use my money wisely and purchase Balance 10 with JVM
Comment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
^^ what he saidFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
Yyyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
I just moved across country to San Fran, I come back to the board after getting settled in and i see this what has happened to GU since 20 ... it was so perfect till then ... a whatever this is gonna be the first GU that i will not even think of buying the rest atleast i gave some thought ...Comment
-
Re: Sharam GU 29 ? Dubai Via Global Underground On October 17
There may be more 'deserving' dj's out there but will they sell enough units to warrant a GU release? I don't think so somehow.........Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment