Puppies and little kids in the same pic. Looks like a advertisement for fabric softener. Cute puppy by the way.
booka
Collapse
X
-
Re: booka
i didnt really read what you wrote just skimmed when i saw the picture lol. i didnt realize what he was bred for...forget the groomers!
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: booka
my parents have always had Bouviers and we used to trim them two to three times per year. That's more than enough. Btw, I like that rough look on a dog.Comment
-
Re: booka
I'm already getting burnt out :S
this puppy is waking me every 60-90 minutes at night to piss or shit, and is constant babysitting. This is the fourth puppy I've pottytrained in the past 2 years... but I didn't realize I always had a roommate to help me with them. I can't wait until her bladder lets me sleep.Comment
-
Re: booka
this puppy is so cute
the name is cool to although in croatian it means loud noise (kinda)
dont worry about sleeples nights - she'll learn fast
cute
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: booka
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booka
I named her after Booka Shade. not Urban Dictionary.Comment
-
Re: booka
cute dog brother.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment