a friend and i are driving from louisiana and another is flying in from new mexico.
Digweed in Austin 9-13-06
Collapse
X
-
Digweed in Austin 9-13-06
anyone going?
a friend and i are driving from louisiana and another is flying in from new mexico.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."
Tags: None -
-
Re: Digweed in Austin 9-13-06
I am going. Buying my ticket today. I will be the guy standing in line before the doors open. I have been waiting to see JD since 99. He does not make it to Tx often....if he ever has.Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment