he was mad that he got to hang out with me and my girl
How many very good friends do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How many very good friends do you have?
I'm not sure I know you all well enough to answer the question.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: How many very good friends do you have?
I have three, although the friednship level varies with each one. Sometimes I can't stand them, other times i love them, and they feel the same towards meComment
-
Re: How many very good friends do you have?
errr....I'd say at least 7, people who i've met in my university period and who will be with me the rest of my life as far as I can tell. 2 of whom I consider brothers, apart from my 2 real brothers (who happen to be very close friends as well actually). I got enough
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Comment
-
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment