If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm surprised Digweed didn't mention the 6th anniversary until the Radioslave set. Both sets rock. At the 39min mark and Radioslave is sounding amazing.
I always thought Digweed should've put together special 2-hr mixes for his Kiss anniversary shows every year, that showcased his favourites from each year. That would've been cool
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
damn dude 6 years!!! makes me think of the long lost days of the audiogalaxy digweed group. amazing to think that if it wasn't for diggers' show on kiss this site may never have been born. big up to diggers and all that he has done for EDM aroung the world.
nice stuff from digweed on his show sixth aniversary, the liveset from digweed sounds awesome, some of the tracks i recognised from digweed's emix from carl cox night so i guess it's a kinda recent live gig, radioslave sounds good too, i hope this show wont stop ever, it's my weekly dose of great music
^^ same for me but I never heard this DJ before. Who is it and more important, are there any sets available online?
They don't do many, but i said i've been waiting for them because their productions are excellent and original. Quality DJs that really understand music.
They don't do many, but i said i've been waiting for them because their productions are excellent and original. Quality DJs that really understand music.
So it is a duo? I remember one track with the name Radioslave in it but don't know more..must do some research this weekend.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment