Please list the top 3 wishes you have to make things better / easier / quicker / simpler / whatever, please list them in the order of priority / preference
If there was anything that we could do...
Collapse
X
-
If there was anything that we could do...
to make this forum even better for you members, I'd like to hear your suggestions.
Please list the top 3 wishes you have to make things better / easier / quicker / simpler / whatever, please list them in the order of priority / preferencewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: If there was anything that we could do...
ok
1. keep goin
2. kepp goin & goin
3. keep goin & goin & goin
i cant suggest more this forum rules
-
Re: If there was anything that we could do...
E, you and Tom already do to much for us. Just don't ever shutdown this website down. Also keep hosting the digweed sets. Wink, wink.
One more think, make me a the next mod. Just kidding.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: If there was anything that we could do...
Ok Ok
Everything is just great here, I cant think at three things that could make the website better.
The thing I would really love is to see Martin Garcia's Main Room in the download section every week like digweed and cattaneo. If this happens I would be really happy
Comment
-
Re: If there was anything that we could do...
why mess with perfection?
i can't think of any improvements needed. i can just add what others have already said: "keep going" :-)sigpicComment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: If there was anything that we could do...
12 posts in 1 year - you'll get there in 2008 so be patient

agreed!
For me this is by far the best music board around so no changes needed!
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

free narcotics for all users 

Comment