If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
the movie in itself, and what it says and how he communicates it.... wow. it is the most frightening movie i have ever seen. screw SAW, forget the others.... this movie should be enacted into law.....
watch this movie.
all you have to see is the photo's of kilmanjaro 30 years ago as opposed to today. it used to be similar to lets say Aspen, and now.....its barren.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
not at all
im dead serious when i say its the scariest thing i have ever seen. i can trash his political ambitions and acts, but this movie.... he along with his advisors, deserve nothing but credit. im almost 30. from when i was born, until current day, the enviorment has been destroyed. he gives PLENTY of proof, with no outside spin other than, save our planet, its dying, very fast.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
i walked away from it on saturday with notion in head.
''someone tie down the worlds leaders and tape thier eyes open, because anyone who realizes we need the place to survive cant dispute this shit."
thats the only reason I like Gore. He is an environmentalist.
other than that, he is a douche bag
Originally posted by Miroslav
It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
glad you liked it, Sean. The common response I hear from people when I suggest they go see it is that they don't want to contribute to Al Gore's campaign fund. I think once you see it you understand that this is not some political stunt for Gore but rather a cause he really believes. A very important cause that really effects us, and even moreso future generations.
A very important cause that really effects us, and even moreso future generations.
but in the end what is going to change? how many time do we need to be hit on the head before we understand? I mean, while the rest of the world is busting it's ass right now to get the Kyoto quotas (or anywhere near), Bush still plays his role as Toxic Texan with verve. And don't get me started on China...
All of this has been known for years, we're just worse than heroin junkies. Oil products = hard drugs.
^LOL^ that pic nails it. Even look at our own forum, there are 4 posts for the IC thread in our Movies forum while all the Hollywood bullshit runs several pages. I realize people go to the movies to escape, but this is a movie that will do a lot more for you than merely allowing you to switch off your brain for 2 hours. While what Sean said is true, that it is very scarry, at the same time I found it very inspriational too.
glad you liked it, Sean. The common response I hear from people when I suggest they go see it is that they don't want to contribute to Al Gore's campaign fund. I think once you see it you understand that this is not some political stunt for Gore but rather a cause he really believes. A very important cause that really effects us, and even moreso future generations.
I haven't seen the film yet,but it will be preaching to the converted here. Interesting the mention of campaign funds. I have a feeling that this issue is going to be heard a lot more often from vested interests to discredit this film. Despite the fact that Gore was known for his environmental attitudes for many years. Personally I keep wondering what the world would have been like today if Bush hadn't stolen the election. Hmmm I just read the last two sentences together, maybe I haven't thought hard enough.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment