If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
09/19 Sasha - Live from Zu House Club, Germany! Following the marathon broadcast of James Zabiela's 4.3 series at Noon EST, Proton Radio is proud to present a new mix from Sasha recorded just this past weeked live from Zu House Club in Dortmund Germany!
Sasha's mix begins at 5:30 EST on Wednesday, September 20th.
20.09.2006 NEW LIVE STREAMS AVAILABLE
A brand new stream taken from Sasha’s gig in Dortmund, Germany this past Saturday is now available on the DJ Sets page.
Wonder if this the same set?
edit: checked his tour dates - it IS the very same set
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I haven't lost faith - he's been sounding better than he did during the second half of last year. Sasha's1st 2 x hours at Pacha this summer marked a return to form, and the Avalon set was pretty good.
Sasha's yet to hit the UK clubs properly (I don't count festivals) - so I can't wait for his December gig with Spooky in Manchester.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment