If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
John Digweed live @ Nighttown, Rotterdam 3-13-2000
an older set, but i just came across it. Really good set, lots of energy. oldie, but goodie.
anyway, tracklisting, fill in the blanks please:
1- ???
2- Sasha - Lupus
3- PQM feat Cica - The Flying Song (Markus Schultz vocal Mix)
4- Pascal Vegas - I know you like it (dont know what mix)
5-???
6-???
7- ???
8- Above - The New Dawning (Cass & Slide mix)
9- Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles (Cass and Slide mix)
10-???
I know that this set is already posted in one thread,but it's almost unfindable there...so i decided to post it separately as it has to be,but unfortunately i've got only part 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/145850026/John_Digweed_-_Live_At_Nighttown_Rotterdam__14-03-2000_.001.mp3.html
8)
Don't confuse the conception "House" with the genre.
Re: John Digweed live @ Nighttown, Rotterdam 3-13-2000
The version I have of this is 1 hour 44 minutes. For some reason I had this labelled as a Ministry Of Sound Radio broadcast. Someone sent me this mix again this week, it was only because the dates correlated that I realised it was the same mix.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment