Well leave it up to my fucked up state to do and "routine" search on Willie. He must have been travelling on I10.
Willie Nelson charged with drug possession
Collapse
X
-
Re: Willie Nelson charged with drug possession
Well leave it up to my fucked up state to do and "routine" search on Willie. He must have been travelling on I10.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpic -
Re: Willie Nelson charged with drug possession
"In another interview, he said that Nelson's "s**t is a commitment. I honestly don't see how he functions - people pass out smoking that."
hahaha, he smokes that chronic!!!! most old people i know smoke the worst dirt out there....but i guess being a famed musician like william, you get the one a gone killa bud
Comment
-
Re: Willie Nelson charged with drug possession
great justice system. if i got caught with a pound of pot, i'd be in jail for a felony. BS, imo.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Willie Nelson charged with drug possession
probably knew it was his bus
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Willie Nelson charged with drug possession
this shit happened on the interstate in my city(lafayette,louisiana). Thats fucked. If I knew I would have asked willie to stop by and have a smoke with me.This town(especially for being in Louisiana[a known party state]) is so fuckin gay about any fun activities. No porn, no casinos(unusally compared to the rest of Louisiana), just a bunch of republican/W loving douce bags.....Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment