Myeah, this coffee beanzncheese flavor doesn't work for me...
The Anti Beanz Site
Collapse
X
-
Re: The Anti Beanz Site
i beleive this practice was very comon in the 50's ... i think i heard my great grand ma talking how her friends back then use to get it up the poop shoot !!Comment
-
Re: The Anti Beanz Site
Now that you mention it, for some reason I also remember hearing the same thing, that it was a way for women to keep their virginity yet have some kind of intercourse.
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: The Anti Beanz Site
hah!But hey, no matter what, their core will eventially be weakened by pregnancy - and their anal muscle tone with it.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: The Anti Beanz Site
wow...those are some discussions I don't think I would want to have with my grandmother
lolmixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: The Anti Beanz Site
Hmmm...so this situation with young women taking it up the ass from strangers out of concern for their virginity...it's really most concerning. Definitely should be addressed.
So....where are these women? Do any of them have pictures?
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: The Anti Beanz Site
uhum...

but most of all (on the right)
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment