^^^ a conch!!! thats great...always someone who does it a lil different, more power to him
Review: Luke Fair/John Digweed at Club Dragonfly, Niagara Falls
Collapse
X
-
Re: Review: Luke Fair/John Digweed at Club Dragonfly, Niagara Falls
I had a fantastic time. Met up with some people at union station and drove to the falls. We had a few drinks at the casino (didn't see Luke or John there though) played some slots and watched a cover band do some old rock 'n roll. Dragonfly was a really nice club with friendly staff and the crowd was pretty cool too. As always Luke and John both made me boogie my ass off. I was pretty stiff and sore the next day. As Duff said, it ended way too early. It felt like an hour went by and it was over. Oh well, had a great time anyway and can't wait for more!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment