I can die a happy man now.
Bedrock - Heaven Scent
Collapse
X
-
Bedrock - Heaven Scent
Saw Digweed today at Ultra New York and he closed with Bedrock - Heaven Scent.
I can die a happy man now.Will work for Sasha setsTags: None -
Re: Bedrock - Heaven Scent
ya, he and sasha are the only two who can play that tune nowadays and not have me roll my eyes. saw him play a remix of it a few years ago, and was pretty much in heaven (punn intended)Comment
-
Re: Bedrock - Heaven Scent
i just bust out that old bedrock cd and i nearly forgot that song was the last song on that entire mix. love that song, would love to hear it live again. pics of the show by chance?Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock - Heaven Scent
Don't mean to put a downer on it or anything but i have to say that Heaven Scent has to be the cheesiest piece of garbage i ever heard.Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock - Heaven Scent
Killer track. Sasha millennium eve at Gatecrasher UK - how to make 30,000 people melt!Comment
-
-
Re: Bedrock - Heaven Scent
Terrible record imo.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment