The P&R section is like another world, I haven´t seen half of the users that post there before.
I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
Collapse
X
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
titty cockaFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
Implement a post count limit then. Only people with enough posts get to access P&R. Or only a certain number of posts let you make a request, whichever. I know that's what they do on BT forums.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
a thank you goes a long way ... Thank you Gatz for all your hard work and effort. It takes a lot of time to upload a set. Esp. requests.
+1dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
i liked it when we had the 50+ posts req. and shame on me, i dont download a lot, only poto, that cuntpuncher jibs, and remoh on a regualr basis.
oh yeah, the original post for this thread reads like borat typed it while he was drunk.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
Sounds fair enough.....~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
i dont think so.
P&R is kinda like a charity event ... it is not mandatory to give money, but it is expected. I think when you start putting post counts on things it gets pretty lame. in general ... there all ready is a post count for the MS download section and that i totally agree with, frankly "we" are forking over money to allow "you" to download. I say ... let people be people. If anything it truly is a reflection of their character ... if they do not want to say "please & thank you" so be it. why should we crucify them?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
nvm , edited out, i cant be funny today.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
the post count minimum is for 'proper ms downloads section' only afaik....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
i am married. my ass is in prision Sean.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
I agree about P&R, but someone suggested that you shouldn't be able to request in there. Make a sub forum for requests that has a post limit on it. Everyone else who has not met the limit, has to take when is posted in P&R. Just as in a charity, you take what you are given. You don't get to request Guicci when you're handed Fruit of the Loom.i dont think so.
P&R is kinda like a charity event ... it is not mandatory to give money, but it is expected. I think when you start putting post counts on things it gets pretty lame. in general ... there all ready is a post count for the MS download section and that i totally agree with, frankly "we" are forking over money to allow "you" to download. I say ... let people be people. If anything it truly is a reflection of their character ... if they do not want to say "please & thank you" so be it. why should we crucify them?It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: I also have a request. actually this is my 1st one. EVER
I think it's at least fairer to reach a certain post count before you can make requests. Regular forumers hardly make requests. I just saw a noob requesting for Sasha sets from a specific time period, and no ableton allowed. Talk about demanding.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment