When I compare this piece of shit to his work on Champs Elys?es... Well, pathetic doesn't describe half of it.
Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
Collapse
X
-
Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
I would like to state that Bob Sinclar now officially has settled a new hitting rock bottom record in my book, outclassing Ti?sto with incdredible ease.
When I compare this piece of shit to his work on Champs Elys?es... Well, pathetic doesn't describe half of it.
Tags: None -
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
i know, pitiful isnt it. Oh how the mighty can fall when there is cash involved.
Are my suspicions true: is the vocal by Fatman scoop? Grim. -
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
oh my friend spun that out two weeks ago and thought it was great. I thought it reeked of cheese. But it did have great drums..Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
Can't blame people for chasing money when the opportunity arises.
I haven't heard the song and I'm sure I'll agree with you, but the point still stands.
If I had the oppourtunity to snatch a million dollars and all I had to do was create song pop geared songs I'd certainly take it."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
wow, how low can he go? Did he switch to dancehall?
seriously, with each track he takes it further into cheese territory..."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
the djs at work play it all the time in the hip hop room..people go crazy... i saw boob sinclair 3 weeks ago and it was pure cheese... he played 3 songs like that in a row....Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
have never really gotten into his music...i do however like his work with africanism all stars.
he really is a cheese dj/producer...but IMO a lot of the defected stuff is.Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
^^^ listen to Champs Elysées and Bob Sinclar (self titled album).
Since he released Kiss my eyes everything went straight down the gutter imo. Pitty, he used to be one of my favos. Sorry Bob, I'm breaking up with ya
Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
i'll look into that one. i'd be interested in hearing him when he was good.Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
this aint shit. i just heard the scatman vocal laid over joey negros tune from desyn's cd. it was clearly a bootleg as it wasnt mastered by anyone, but nonetheless.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
which desyn cd...i really can't stand to listen to tracks that aren't mastered...AND even worse then the producers not mastering the track...is the record label putting out something like that.Comment
-
Re: Bob Sinclar - Rock this party
balance CD 2 i think. with da violins and piano cheesy hook.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment