If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
We at MS wish you a super Friday and wonderful weekend. Have fun and be safe out there. May you all have a great weekend and a relaxed and eventful day/night.
It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
TGIF! Ah who am I kidding...I'm working this weekend. I'll have to save my partying for Meat Katie next Thursday at a new small club here in T.O. Have a fantastic weedend everyone!
Asdf...It looks like the blond is brushing her hair beside the crashed automobile and it looks like a cooler with bottled drinks are by her feet. What am I missing?
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Asdf...It looks like the blond is brushing her hair beside the crashed automobile and it looks like a cooler with bottled drinks are by her feet. What am I missing?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment