You feckers are gonna make me do some actual work if I'm not careful.. ffs.
Its
Collapse
X
-
Its
just so damn quiet in here.
You feckers are gonna make me do some actual work if I'm not careful.. ffs.
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Tags: None -
-
Originally posted by KobeAgreed! There is absolutely no excuse for doing work, now continue get back to slacking.Originally posted by HoneyBearKellyDon't use us as an excuse slacker.
hahahaha.
good one.
*puts feet on table*....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re:: Its
Tiddles.... I love mooooooooooooooooooooooooomin! (<=== Finish accent)---------------
check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment