If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
10,000 members + 400,000 Postsa re on the way too....
Active members are only those members who have visited the board in a month (not posted).
Usually, only about 500 - 650 members actively visit the board everyday.
How many of them get down to posting regularly.... that is something I have to still figure out how it works on vb
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
i used to go to the gu board...but always got this snobby feeling from it. it was almost like high school, just a bit too much of the clique shit going on.....
Bedrock board is a bit like that. There is a certian group who all seem to know each other pretty well and it feels more like a private chat forum for them sometimes..
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Bedrock board is a bit like that. There is a certian group who all seem to know each other pretty well and it feels more like a private chat forum for them sometimes..
thats probably because theres only about 50 people who regularly post on there these days!! Proper quiet.
MS is cool. First started using this place circa 2002, had a big gap of no internet in the middle, then last year got back online.
I became a member but usually used this place like the newspaper. Came in early to work, got my hot cup of coffee, lets see whats making news this morning over at MS.
I got to say, this was and is a bunch of funny fucks here!, so I began to post/reply chit chat here and there and pretty much stayed on here as my #1 board. Gu wha?
Same here, use this place to see what's going on around me, other than work.
Where else can you see what's going on in the news/politics, movies/TV, and generalized funny shit and stay up on the music.
10,000 members + 400,000 Postsa re on the way too....
Active members are only those members who have visited the board in a month (not posted).
Usually, only about 500 - 650 members actively visit the board everyday.
How many of them get down to posting regularly.... that is something I have to still figure out how it works on vb
10,000 members + 400,000 Postsa re on the way too....
Active members are only those members who have visited the board in a month (not posted).
Usually, only about 500 - 650 members actively visit the board everyday.
How many of them get down to posting regularly.... that is something I have to still figure out how it works on vb
SELECT DISTINCT count({user_name}) FROM {message_table} WHERE {post_date} = {todays_date_format};
Damn that's pretty good going - but surely if someone doesn't post for 6-months they should be de-registered ?
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
When I get a job that covers all my bills I promise to donate....right now I have to scrape together toaster crumbs to be able to eat something for breakfast lol
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment