haha
Joke of the day
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Joke of the day
the jewish dillemma
pork on sale.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Joke of the day
Three ladies were on a flight when suddenly the captain announced "Please prepare for a crash landing." The first lady put on all her jewelry. Surprised by this the other ladies questioned her actions. The first lady replied. "Well when they come to rescue us they will see that I am rich and therefore rescue me first." The second lady not wanting to be left behind, began to take off her top and bra. Why are you doing that the other ladies asked. "When they come to resue us they will see my great tits and take me first."
The third lady who was African and not wanting to be out done, took off her pants and panties. Now why are you doing that, the other women asked. "Because they ALWAYS search for the black box first!"Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Joke of the day
A gorgeous ex-girlfriend emailed me through the MySpace website
recently and we ended up swapping phone numbers. She called me up the
other night and we talked away for ages, we lost track of time, chatting
about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when
she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic.
"Wow!" I said, "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now. I'm a bit
older and a bit balder than when you last saw me. "She giggled and said she
was sure I'd meet the challenge! "Yeah", I said, "just so long as you don't
mind a man with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days. "She
laughed and told me to stop being so silly.
She teased me, saying that she thought tubby bald men were cute. "Anyway,
I've put on a couple of pounds myself," she giggled...
So I told her to f**k off.[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: Joke of the day
These two boys were talking about their sex lives and different techniques to make it really good. One of the guys asked the other if he knew how to do it rodeo-style. The other guy said no and asked him to explain.
''That's where you start out doing it doggy-style, hold a breast in each hand, tell her that she feels SO much like your ex-girlfriend, then see how long u can hold on for!![quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: Joke of the day
A man and his wife are dining at a table in a plush restaurant,
and the husband keeps staring at an old drunken lady swigging
her gin as she sits alone at a nearby table,
when the wife asks, "Do you know her ?"
"Yes," sighs the husband, "She's my ex-wife.
She took to drinking right after we divorced seven years ago,
and I hear she hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" says the wife, "Who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long ?Comment
-
Re: Joke of the day
A husband gets a call from the ER. He is told to rush to the hospital because his wife was in a serious car crash. When he gets to the hospital he runs to find his wife. As he finds the ER, He sees the doctor leaving the room. The doctor says ?Look man, it is bad. We had to amputate her legs and one arm. In addition to that she is paralyzed from the neck down. She will not be able to feed, clean or get herself around at all. In fact you will most likely have to quit your job and take care of her 24 hours a day.? The husband says to the doctor ?Tell me it is not so!? The doctor says, ?Nah, I?m just fucking with you, she is dead?
Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
-
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment