thanks cant wait to listen to this one
John Digweed - Live @ Massive 2000, Jaarbeurs, Utrecht, Holland
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Massive, Germany
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JM9ICMFC
Believe this to be the pt.1
Length 1:05:06
Twas this and Fabric to be my first two sets from Diggers. Never looked back. John rules.
Edit: Jibs has this up on page 3 also, i missed it. NEED pt. 2 please.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Massive, Germany
Jesus, part 2 must be good if part 1 is anything to go by.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Massive, Germany
I really liked this set (part1 I guess). Can anyone recommend another kick-ass Digweed set that is similar?I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment