Yeah, that's true - but man would it be sweet. I can't even imagine what Boston would be like that day. Businesses shut down after they beat the A's last year and that was only the 1st round!
Attn: Yankee Fans
Collapse
X
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
Yeah, that's true - but man would it be sweet. I can't even imagine what Boston would be like that day. Businesses shut down after they beat the A's last year and that was only the 1st round!Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is. -
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
worst shut out ever tooOriginally posted by _evangelion_2 words...ASS KICKING!!!!
Worst loss in Yankee history. OUCH!!!!!
goooooooooo yankees! haha. there's a dynasty for you.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
Wasn't saying you were - anyone who was there through the 80's/early 90's are exempt in my book. I was referring to all those Jersey/NY brats who go to URI, Brown or PC and act like they are diehards when they win, but ask them who played short before Jeter was there and they're speechless. RI and Eastern CT is right in the middle of Redsox and Yankee country, things get ugly around here in September.Originally posted by LV-8Bandwagon??? bro, If I can still be a fan of the yankees even after the Stump Merrill and Dallas Green days then I can handle one bad game.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
You guys are missing the whole point....
It's the great Cleveland Indians team that we should be discussing here
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
foul ball!!!Originally posted by thesightless
:P :P :P :P
Comment
-
so either they wake up, or this is the beginning of the end...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re:: Attn: Yankee Fans
And Manny RamirezOriginally posted by LV-8Originally posted by hulkhussYou guys are missing the whole point....
It's the great Cleveland Indians team that we should be discussing here

The only good thing that came from the Indians was "Major League" the movie
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
a sense of humor to console him for what he is.Comment
-
I want the Cards to make it to the series. They're playing excellent right now.Cat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march"Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment