I am not on Soulseek, and I can;t find it anywhere. Can anyone help me out with this please?
I need help finding a Sasha set
Collapse
X
-
Do you mean the Kiss 100 NYE set which was Sasha & Sander? the MTV2 set was Sasha & Digweed -
Re: I need help finding a Sasha set
dont bother that set is not that good :wink:Originally posted by triggerbI am looking to get a copy of the Sasha and Sander MTV 2 NYE set. The set is actually from Space ibiza 2001.
I am not on Soulseek, and I can;t find it anywhere. Can anyone help me out with this please?
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
-
Well this is the tracklisting.
I'm pretty sure it's not a Kiss set as I can;t find it in the Kiss archives.
This is the track listing.
Planet Funk - Inside All The People (Harveys Sleepy Ibiza Mix)
Planet Funk - Inside All The People (Harveys Tenax Dub)
Iio - Rapture (Deep Dish Spacey Club Remix)
Airwaves - Save Me (Flatliners Mix)
Unknown - Unknown
Tocharian - Lacuna
Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Satoshie Tomiie Main Path Mix)
Organik - Muzik (Chab mix)
Eagles Prey - Tontos Drum (Lexicon Avenue Mix)Comment
-
Comment
-
Originally posted by triggerbWell this is the tracklisting.
I'm pretty sure it's not a Kiss set as I can;t find it in the Kiss archives.
This is the track listing.
Planet Funk - Inside All The People (Harveys Sleepy Ibiza Mix)
Planet Funk - Inside All The People (Harveys Tenax Dub)
Iio - Rapture (Deep Dish Spacey Club Remix)
Airwaves - Save Me (Flatliners Mix)
Unknown - Unknown
Tocharian - Lacuna
Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Satoshie Tomiie Main Path Mix)
Organik - Muzik (Chab mix)
Eagles Prey - Tontos Drum (Lexicon Avenue Mix)
That was Sasha & Sander Kleinenberg broadcast on Kiss 100 on new years eve, not on Digweeds show however :wink:Comment
-
Re:: I need help finding a Sasha set
I have it on slsk - name same as here!
check in the sasha/digweed folder
---------------
check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment