Hernan's Metro shows > Transitions for a long time now, IMO. Digweed doesn't really play many deep tracks anymore. These days its just bleeps, bloops and sometimes really energetic tracks (some I do enjoy, ex: Dousk - Biz 1982, Inkfish - Prescreen). But if I want some deep house I just que up the latest Metrodance mix.
Hernan Cattaneo [MetroDance 2006]
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo [MetroDance 2006]
Hernan's Metro shows > Transitions for a long time now, IMO. Digweed doesn't really play many deep tracks anymore. These days its just bleeps, bloops and sometimes really energetic tracks (some I do enjoy, ex: Dousk - Biz 1982, Inkfish - Prescreen). But if I want some deep house I just que up the latest Metrodance mix. -
Re: Hernan Cattaneo [MetroDance 2006]
damn.
next week hernan will be playing with sasha at the main stage
rumour says they are going to play b2b for an hour or so
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo [MetroDance 2006]
well Tom u have a point i dont know how to categorize the sound im hearing but yes i has alot of bleeps and blops and the thing is about Evolution in music yes Hernan is Evolving in his mixes i love the man thats for sure
but im just saying im not liking this year's sound...its too bleepy to me!vida en combrasoreComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo [MetroDance 2006]
To me Hernan's sound is such an elegant style which emphasizes beauty and the "dirty beats." He is by far my favorite dj.
What I also have enjoyed is the contrast between the two hours of his radio show as exemplified with his second Reanissance release.
The guy is just so on spot and has such a musical gift. I can't wait for his weekly radio show releases (thanks to you all @ Mercuryserver!).
Hernan will be doing several dates in southern California starting at the end of November.
Nov 30 - Newport Beach
Dec 1 - San Diego
Dec 2 - Hollywood
Can't wait.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment