Number 2000
Collapse
X
-
Re: Number 2000
at being a post whore
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Number 2000
I think I'll pull through.
Definitely met the postwhore description today, but not because I was trying to hit 2000 -- ended up posting a ton because I wasn't having any luck getting anything done at work, and found myself at 2K. Started out posting in the politics forum this morning b/c I'm geeked up about the election, and 40-some-odd posts later, here I am...Comment
-
Re: Number 2000
a toast to you toasty! Cheers Mate!Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment