If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i remember seeing somewhere today (probably on digg) that this game got a 10/10 from 1up. so that must be saying something.
i played some game on my buddies hd wide screen tv months ago that looked like the fuckin beginning of saving private ryan, it was amazing. so if this is any better graphic wise it has gotta be $$$
honestly i am not into consoles that much, i am thinking of buying a wii just because it is so different and could be pretty fun and i fuckin love mario. i dont care about hyper-realisitic gaming, i love myself more cartoony and off the wall games personally. that is why i loved WoW b/c the graphics i think just "fit" what should be there and i didnt need 10 gigs of ram and a new 6800 nvidia card to play. the gaming was there, but alas it took up too much time.
the last fps i was really into was honestly quake2 when i was in college, then i got hooked on starcraft.
the only game im really jonesing to play is Spore for the PC which isnt going to come out forever =/
btw sightless have you heard of Huxley? i guess that is going to be the game w/ the best graphics ever to come out for the PC come next year...
It's simply a new style of game play. Imagine having a combat photographer following you around in battle, that's what's it's like. The Pop and Shoot style of cover and concealment then fire is amazing. It really makes you feel that your character is agile and is nothing like those stiff FPS where alls you see is a gun barrel.
The attention to detail is amazing, the graphics engine is astonishing not to mention Co-Op mode for 2 player support. The only draw back is that the game does not go into much detail with regards to a story line, so this game does not compete with Halo with that regard.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
ok I've been convinced to purchase this bad boy this upcoming weekend. But I've got flipping headset problems ..... I might have to have my 360 exchanged.....
I know algy will be on this weekend, what about you Sean ? You in ?
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment