Kamal on his treadmill....
Getting a Treadmill
Collapse
X
-
Re: Getting a Treadmill
Kamal on his treadmill....
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be. -
Re: Getting a Treadmill
^^^


Here's something cool: http://media.skoopy.com/misc/treadmill_bike/
YAY, a treadmill BIKEComment
-
Re: Getting a Treadmill
Kamal, how's the treadmill, are you still running?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Getting a Treadmill
you're a bitch...
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Getting a Treadmill
Or have you started Yoga now?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Getting a Treadmill
busy day at the office I seewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Getting a Treadmill
i joined the Y just to use the big toilet!!!!!!!! i mean pool
Comment
-
Re: Getting a Treadmill
I'm not bust'n your ballz Kamal, check this out...
I'm in a competition with Magnus. We agreed, the winner is the one who lowers the higher percentage of BMI scaled from each others measurment. We have a professional trainer as a control for the competition and also has taken the BMI measurements. The percentage will be factored based on our measurements from November 1st because of Height / Weight and current BMI factors. The competition ends on Jan 1, 2007
Stakes: $500
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment