no more and then
The Fake Boobs Thread
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: The Fake Boobs Thread
While asthetically I prefer real, I don't have a problem with implants when a woman does it for herself, to feel good, have the body she's always wanted, boost self confidence etc. But when strippers or the like do it, just to earn more cash, that I don't care for.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: The Fake Boobs Thread
How about doing some workout and trying to be happy with who you are instead of wanting to be perfect? I usually prefer natural, imperfect women with lovely eyes and the cutest smile above those picture perfect narcissistic girls that are parading the streets more and more.
Fuck. Fake.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: The Fake Boobs Thread
Amen brother!!!!!How about doing some workout and trying to be happy with who you are instead of wanting to be perfect? I usually prefer natural, imperfect women with lovely eyes and the cutest smile above those picture perfect narcissistic girls that are parading the streets more and more.
Fuck. Fake.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment