Enjoy!!!
Jonathan Ojeda - Dedicated on Proton Radio (6-Nov-2006)
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Ojeda - Dedicated on Proton Radio (6-Nov-2006)
his best set for me is:
Jonathan Ojeda - Kiss FM Mix(Apr 18 2003)
fucking amazing, specially since 26:00 to 36:00
I uploaded this set some time ago for MS
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Jonathan Ojeda - Dedicated on Proton Radio (6-Nov-2006)
I agree jula, sweet set , my fav is Phil K, Jonathan Ojeda & Spesh - Live @ DNA Lounge in San Fran (15-Mar-2003)Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Ojeda - Dedicated on Proton Radio (6-Nov-2006)
Indeed, DNA is very good too
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Jonathan Ojeda - Dedicated on Proton Radio (6-Nov-2006)
2001-2004 it was the best time for all IMO
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Jonathan Ojeda - Dedicated on Proton Radio (6-Nov-2006)
No kidding! Same here... I love that set period... and its shame that www.sfunderground.org is no more.. back in 2003-2004 I used to get my SF dj's fix from that site...
fabric could I bug you to post that DNA Lounge set? I have one with Ojeda & Spesh but not with Phil K, so I'm not sure if its the same one :s~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Jonathan Ojeda - Dedicated on Proton Radio (6-Nov-2006)
The one I thought I had from DNA lounge is from Jondi & Spesh not Odjeda... looking thru my stuff....looks like alot of my older files are missing.. I don't have any idea what I've done with them
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment