glad I won't be participating in the xbox 360 fray...those things are going for about 16/1700 on Ebay right now...
Christmas Rant
Collapse
X
-
Re: Christmas Rant
glad I won't be participating in the xbox 360 fray...those things are going for about 16/1700 on Ebay right now...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back. -
Re: Christmas Rant
Is Christmas still a holiday? Am I even allowed to put a tree without offending anyone?.... How I yearn for a Calvin and Hobbes Christmas...."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
I'm not going to let any ornaments, rants, wishes or idiots ruin my idea and liking of Christmas.
Christmas is a religious holiday even though everyone has covered that up with commercialism.
Christmas is a great time of year.
Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
get him a box and mark a big X on it
Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
OK, update. Keep in mind that as I write this, it is November 9th. Nevertheless, it would appear that putting up that one tree has opened up a huge can of holiday spirit, because it now looks like Christmas landed on our damn house. Trees, lights, garlands, snow globes -- every time I walk through the door, there's something new going on decor-wise. I need to give the folks at Garden Ridge pictures of my wife with "DO NOT SELL CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS TO THIS WOMAN" instructions.Hell, we've already got a Xmas tree up in our house -- it's not that we're all that much into the Xmas spirit, we were just cleaning the basement, came upon the tree, and it was just as easy to go ahead and put the thing up than it was to find a spot for it. It hasn't been decorated and it's only half-lit, but it is set up.
Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
im loving it. my landlord is off the boat italian, and his wife is already lining up the stuff. my family gets together on the day after thanksgiving to set it all up.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
Wives tend to do things like that when given the opportunity.OK, update. Keep in mind that as I write this, it is November 9th. Nevertheless, it would appear that putting up that one tree has opened up a huge can of holiday spirit, because it now looks like Christmas landed on our damn house. Trees, lights, garlands, snow globes -- every time I walk through the door, there's something new going on decor-wise. I need to give the folks at Garden Ridge pictures of my wife with "DO NOT SELL CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS TO THIS WOMAN" instructions.

Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
good luck stopping the wife from spendingOK, update. Keep in mind that as I write this, it is November 9th. Nevertheless, it would appear that putting up that one tree has opened up a huge can of holiday spirit, because it now looks like Christmas landed on our damn house. Trees, lights, garlands, snow globes -- every time I walk through the door, there's something new going on decor-wise. I need to give the folks at Garden Ridge pictures of my wife with "DO NOT SELL CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS TO THIS WOMAN" instructions.

"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
Well my mum is going away to canada for xmas for 4 weeks, so i'll be on my own in the house and I don't plan tp put up any decorations or any other such nonsense. I plan to have egg and chips for dinner on the 25th dec in protest at the over-commercialisation of it all.
My major gripe is with the food shoppers in the supermarket. Panic buying every fucking thing like it's the end of the world - THE SHOPS ARE CLOSED FOR 1 DAY ONLY YOU GOONS! Pisses me right off to have to queue for ages just to get milk or bread!
As you can see, I am not a fan of XmasComment
-
Re: Christmas Rant
Well my mum is going away to canada for xmas for 4 weeks, so i'll be on my own in the house and I don't plan tp put up any decorations or any other such nonsense. I plan to have egg and chips for dinner on the 25th dec in protest at the over-commercialisation of it all.
My major gripe is with the food shoppers in the supermarket. Panic buying every fucking thing like it's the end of the world - THE SHOPS ARE CLOSED FOR 1 DAY ONLY YOU GOONS! Pisses me right off to have to queue for ages just to get milk or bread!
As you can see, I am not a fan of Xmas
home alone on chrimbo
poor ickle you
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

I know what you mean!! My 5 year old wants a fucking xbox 360!! doesnt even know what it is or what it does, but thanks to the marketing guru's of microsoft, i have to explain how santa doesn't like to give video games as presents or some shit.

Comment