well then..... may the One and true Christian God bless your lost pagan soul this holiday season with Holy Spirit and may Mother Mary Almighty watch over you.
Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
Collapse
X
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
well then..... may the One and true Christian God bless your lost pagan soul this holiday season with Holy Spirit and may Mother Mary Almighty watch over you.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
Nice to see they aren't letting political correctness ruin a great holiday. Last year was stupid with all the companies scared to use the word Christmas. Hopefully, other companies follow suit.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
I'll take any and all blessings I could get...all they could do is help
and may the only true Jewish God and the only true Allah and the only true Ganesh and the only true Buddha and the only true Zeus and any other only true gods I may have forgotten bless your soul and protect you
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
you forgot about 6 more hindu representations.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
I had to limit it to one hindu god and one greek god as well...too many to list
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
are the greek gods even worshipped anymore? i know they arent any major religion or anything, but are there packets of people in greece still worshipping?
never bothered to learn about it. never was interested.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
today, to the best of my knowledge, most of the Greeks are members of the Greek Orthodox Church."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
I prefer to keep it very religious. I always put God in front of all my dammits.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
^ I one up you and put a 'fucking' as the middle name.
seriously though, i don't care. It's the greatest time of year. What other time do you get stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic with rowdy soccer moms who are rushing to the nearest elmo doll with elbows poised and verbal assassinations on standby ready to grab that little hotwheels truck that little johnny wants so badly?
It's the greatest time of year to exploit the 6 weeks of vacation I get from college where I make mall attendants miserable by ruffling and shuffling clothes all over the department store and rudely bump into the next person with fluffy boots and GA sunglasses.
Ahhh yess, the greatest time of year where every American pops back into their humble non-socialite bubble after a flurry of glorious shopping and money spending, only to lay their weary legs down next to a cozy fire all-the-while listening to the merry melodies of Bing Crosby.
Tis the greatest time of year to not use the words "Merry Xmas" as not doing so is just a reminder to those of how much they've destroyed their own wonderous holiday.
Merry Guru Nanak.Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
I never get offended when people say Merry Christmas to me...but I DO get pissed off if someone says God Bless You...after I sneeze. What the fuck does god have ANYTHING to do with my nasal passage being temporarily irritated?
Thats like saying Happy Columbus Day right after I take the greatest shit in my life.Comment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
Since you asked, the custom originated when the plague was ravaging Europe. Sneezing was an early symptom of the plague, so people began the practice of bestowing blessings upon those who sneezed. I guess it stuck, and it's one of those things that people do now without really thinking about why.I never get offended when people say Merry Christmas to me...but I DO get pissed off if someone says God Bless You...after I sneeze. What the fuck does god have ANYTHING to do with my nasal passage being temporarily irritated?
Thats like saying Happy Columbus Day right after I take the greatest shit in my life.
Happy Easter, by the way.Comment
-
Re: Walmart not afraid of saying Merry Christmas
Ya....I guess I am the oddball....I ALWAYS ask why. I never believe anything at face value. Every tradition, and every custom, I ALWAYS ask WHY do we do this? If we celebrate All Hallow's Eve...then why not revert back to fully pagan ways for that one night?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment