If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Fund has its moments but Involver is the complete package. The first 30-45 minutes are some of the best sounds I've ever heard from any album, any genre. With the exception of Cars Go By, its a total masterpiece - I'll be playing this album for my grandchildren someday.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
every cd of sasha is perfect. he has a special talent.I couldnt compare both, they are different things, one is a mix of all remixes and additional prouductions by him and the other is a cd mix....so for me i can not choose one...both are masterpiece for me.
ADD for me. Inovler and Fundacion were too "fluff", kinda like a pillow with too much stuffing.
Couldn't have said it better myself!! So I won't try
And ditto on the JJJ mix.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Fundacion was the worst CD i purchased in 2005, end of. Boring, boring, boring music. And im very open minded when it comes to music. I try and enjoy it, i really do, but i just have to turn it off by about track 8, just does nothing for me.
Involver on the other hand is class, lots of time and effort put into making it right, and it shows. Its what we all know Sasha is capable of.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment