Thanks
Quick Help on shaving mp3
Collapse
X
-
Production Quick Help on shaving mp3
Hey guys, I'm not very computer savy and am so frustrated right now because I need to shave off 24 seconds on a set that I want to put on CD. Is there an easy way to do this? Sorry if this has already been a subject.
ThanksTags: None -
Re: Quick Help on shaving mp3
Go grab your music program that you might have, adobe audition, cool edit, pro tools, live, acid etc. Put the entire mix in there and just chop off the beginning and save it to a wav.
That's about the slow and skinny of it. -
-
Re: Quick Help on shaving mp3
did it actually work. as I ran through it kinda quickly.Comment
-
Re: Quick Help on shaving mp3
anything that will edit audio wav files will work.Comment
-
Re: Quick Help on shaving mp3
I did try the Adobe Audition and it worked for what I needed!
Going to try the others because I don't want to buy Audition.Comment
-
Re: Quick Help on shaving mp3
And everytime I open Audition my computer restarts... strangeComment
-
Re: Quick Help on shaving mp3
oh weird.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment