wanna share that turkey sammich Kat?
Thanksgiving is here. What are you thankful for?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Thanksgiving is here. What are you thankful for?
comin right over hun!♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Thanksgiving is here. What are you thankful for?
glad I am in a good spot, because it can always be worse...
thankful for the gig I have that night, so I can work off the dinner I had
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Thanksgiving is here. What are you thankful for?
I guess we all have a lot to be thankful for.
Seeing how things are in the middle east and how we have so many soldiers away from their families, I am thankful for all of those brave mutha fuckers that are in our military. You are not forgoten and are our heros. The war might not be right, but it was not your choice to be there. You are only doing what your country asks, therefore you are our heros.
not trying to sound mushy but, we are all lucky in life and not many of us realize it.
I am also thankful that the colts lost to Dallas keeping the 72 dolphins record alive!!!
I'll be offline till Monday, but I wish a great and safe thanksgiving weekend to everyone, even red1.No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Thanksgiving is here. What are you thankful for?
Yeah, I had a shit load of wine to drink tonight. I am thankful for the wine too
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment