Happy B-day everyone!
HBday DG
Collapse
X
-
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: HBday DG
HBD to all of you!!
ZonkerBL (36), LeO (32), FM (2
, deaf grover (2
, Captain Cook (2
, Ulise (2
, Intact Contact (2
, timurka2279 (27), DreamGirlie (24), cepblu (19), mordek (16)
Lot of Bdays. Happy BDay to you all.
Comment
-
Re: HBday DG
hey everyone thanks a lot
I havent been around much due to a lot going on right now. I had some abnormalities over the summer on my cervix...got some biopsies...had surgery a few weeks ago etc etc. Its been stressful, busy, and i have regular stuff like school, wedding planning all kicking my ass as well lol.
I will be around again when I feel better and things calm down a bit (cant wait for winter break in a few weeks)
Have a wonderful thanksgiving guys!!
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: HBday DG
^sorry to hear that news....hope everything's ok or at least will be again soon. Our thoughts are with you.
Happy Turkey Day!"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: HBday DG
ahh good, so now I don't feel so bad why I can't visit this year
maybe before the decade's out, no?
Happy Happy Birthday...
ugggh, this week's gonna be epic...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: HBday DG
hey everyone thanks a lot
I havent been around much due to a lot going on right now. I had some abnormalities over the summer on my cervix...got some biopsies...had surgery a few weeks ago etc etc. Its been stressful, busy, and i have regular stuff like school, wedding planning all kicking my ass as well lol.
I will be around again when I feel better and things calm down a bit (cant wait for winter break in a few weeks)
Have a wonderful thanksgiving guys!!

Sorry to hear you have been going through a rough patch
I hope this year is more positive and brings you tonnes of happiness and success!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment