^Says the German guy driving a Japanese sports car.
Hummer H3
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: Hummer H3
I’ve yet to test drive the H3 yet, but I’m planning to buy this December. However, I did spend the weekend in Florida and was able to rent a Nissan Murano for my mode of transportation. All in all, this is a very smooth driving vehicle and stops on a dime, it has great fuel mileage, about 17 MPG city driving w/ AC cranked and a full load of passengers. I like the ambient orange cockpit display and the statistical LCD display, which is also upgradeable to a GPS system. The visibility was great and I must commend the mirrors were well placed and sized because I didn’t have a single blind spot.
I’m over 6 feet and I had ample head/leg room, however the seat in the model I was driving did not have an elevation control, I would have liked to drive a little lower than I was. As far as the sound system, it was not adequate, but I’m sure upgradeable and the hatchback trunk lacked in space, as most smaller mid-sized SUVs do.
All in all, great pickup and speed, I’d be going 60mph and felt like 40mph or maybe it’s because people can’t drive in Florida as apposed to Washington DC… someone from Florida tell me why everyone drives slow in the left lane?!?

I've not been able to drive Kamal's 3 series yet, but I doubt it will change my mind about getting a mid-sized SUV... might guide me to an X3 or X5, but as it stands, still looking into the H3.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
-
Re: Hummer H3
They do, and has a perfect size back seat to lay your mother down.=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3

dang you're bad Algywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
Sorry about that guys, I felt a bit of an undertone that was questioning my manhood, so I brought out the big guns. Maybe bad taste or even too haste full.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
^^^^ wtf is that ?? wine tasting session on the outskirts of baghdad ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
terrible, not like it is any more fuel efficient then any other SUV(Stupid Useless Vehicle). i mean my buddy drives a little 2door explorer and gets 20 mpg, which is acceptable, so why can't the little hummer. i prefer to not piss gas away so W and company can keep makin money off war and other evil shit. if they made a hybrid or diesel version, i l think it would be tolerable.Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Hummer H3
I picked mine up on Saturday and will post pics later, but this one closely resembles what I have:
Features:
- I got the Adventure Package which supports the oversized tires and rear locking differential (A must have if you’re going to drive one)
- Halogen spot lamps on top
- Brush Guard
- Monsoon 7 point surround sound (It's fucking epic!)
- XM Radio and OnStar
- Chrome package (Door handles and Mirror)
- Clothe interior (I hate leather)
- Rubber Mats
I'm planning to do some off roading over the holiday, can't wait to use the 4 wheel high and low lock.

Features:=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
-
Re: Hummer H3
Great off-roading over the weekend... some Hi-Rez photos from West Virginia, route 35 construction site, nothing but dozer trails and some serious grades:














Last edited by algy; November 26, 2006, 07:22:41 AM.=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - AlgyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment