If anyone knows the ID it would be great.
Older Digweed ID - Intro to Fabric Set
Collapse
X
-
Re: Older Digweed ID - Intro to Fabric Set
Thanks for the pointer, but this is the first track from that set which is listed as "unknown" as well. Thanks for the link anyways though. I've also got it posted in the discogs id forum, but so far no luck.Comment
-
Re: Older Digweed ID - Intro to Fabric Set
I find discogs people to be generally snooty and not really helpful... I have had to spot my own shit for months after posting an ID requestFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Older Digweed ID - Intro to Fabric Set
definitely not that track... I don't think he even plays anything from MMII in this set actuallyFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Older Digweed ID - Intro to Fabric Set
I have the MMII LP http://www.discogs.com/release/70148
and its not that track, I checked, but thanks anyway.
The track he uses in the Fabric mix sounds right at home in terms of production for the 2000-2002 era so I dont think its any older; Shakespear's Sister track was released in the mid 90s I think.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Older Digweed ID - Intro to Fabric Set
you know, one track on this set sounds very close to that "come here my love" tune...similar sounding vocals... its a great Fabric Kiss set.Comment
-
Re: Older Digweed ID - Intro to Fabric Set
those are both great tracks... I hate unknownsFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment