yes we're expecting a slight flurry and temps drop to mid 30s further dropping to the late twenties on sunday..... I cant wait for it to snow.... I've baked enough through summer
First blow of the year
Collapse
X
-
Re: First blow of the year
yes we're expecting a slight flurry and temps drop to mid 30s further dropping to the late twenties on sunday..... I cant wait for it to snow.... I've baked enough through summerwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
-
Re: First blow of the year
i thought this would be about a girl finally touching your weiner. i was like, ""you know what, good for him"your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: First blow of the year
Well, we're going on four days since the storm, and we're still without power. The frustrating part is that our neighbors across the street are doing just fine and have been the whole time.
Oh well. They've got to get power restored today, right?Comment
-
Re: First blow of the year
sorry bro. how much snow did you guys get? KC got a foot, and I know Colombia got almost 2 feet... can't imagine how much it would've taken to get stl to lose power but not kc/colombia
Comment
-
Re: First blow of the year
we only got a few inches of snow, but we got a ton of ice -- and that weighed down power lines and trees which then fell onto power lines.
There's still lots of snow and ice around, but the roads are fine, so that's good. Really, apart from not having any fucking power, things are pretty much back to normal.Comment
-
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
-
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: First blow of the year
i did nothing. if i did ... it was a an accident i am sorry. i type fast. they call me quick fingers.dead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment