In the advanced editor or new post page, you will see the You Tube and Google Icons to wrap BBCODE around the link to make your videos appear in the threads
Embed Videos into your post ??
Collapse
X
-
Embed Videos into your post ??
Now you can
In the advanced editor or new post page, you will see the You Tube and Google Icons to wrap BBCODE around the link to make your videos appear in the threads
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6UAtY311Co[/youtube]www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Embed Videos into your post ??
hmmmmwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: Embed Videos into your post ??
wow!! Of all the forums I've seen, [ms] is definitely farthest on the cutting edge of technology
Nice work, guys...
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Embed Videos into your post ??
WOW! This is a feature I was waiting for! SICK!!!
Of all the boards on the internet MS is by far:
- the best designed
- the best equiped
- the best populated with class A members
In short: the place to be on the net even if you don't like EDM
Here's to the MS crew:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIZ4oVu28RI[/youtube]
YOU GUYS ROCK
@ TomTom: fick dich mein freund, like I said to Kamal yesterday: MS is better than porn
Comment
-
Re: Embed Videos into your post ??
great, thanks!!!
It's fun, I was thinking about asking about that yesterday
MS rocksIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Embed Videos into your post ??
Nice one dude.. good feature of Ms nowComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment