That sucks!!
RIP James Kim
Collapse
X
-
RIP James Kim
The dude from the TechTV show turned CNET editor is MIA
That sucks!!www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Wow did do you guys know James Kim ?
fuck.... anyone got a link ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Wow did do you guys know James Kim ?
the news just broke, http://sfgate.com/ they will update soon im sureComment
-
Re: Wow did do you guys know James Kim ?
Comment
-
Re: Wow did do you guys know James Kim ?
that is so fucking sad man..... shit that sucks big time for those affected by this.... what a way to move on.... and so untimely.... gutted for sure....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Wow did do you guys know James Kim ?
"His friends really cared for him. He was a very nice bloke and we thought he was going to make it. He was so smart that we just thought ...,'' she said, crying and unable to finish her sentence. "I can't believe this is happening."
how can you call him a bloke?Comment
-
Re: Wow did do you guys know James Kim ?
Terrible to hear. I work with a cat that was pretty close with him. They both worked at TechTV. Damn shame, but at least his family is ok.Comment
-
Re: Wow did do you guys know James Kim ?
I find it fascinating that not a single mobile phone signal could be gained at all.
The phones are designed so that when you call the emergency number, it will use whatever provider's signal it can pick up to get the call through. Even works without a sim.
Even in some of the most remote locations in Australia you will be able to at least get someone's signal to get an emergecy call out."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment