me too.
Well I'm snowed in...
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Well I'm snowed in...
I'd like to say I like snow, but other then it looking pretty I hate it....I don't like the cold at allsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Well I'm snowed in...
NO. cold weather isnt good for anything other than making ppl miserable. gimme 95 F and a beach.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Well I'm snowed in...
well I just opened the back door to try and go into the yard to take some pictures...no such luck
Straight out the back door

To the right

To the left (our garage/shed) - take note of the snow in the basketball net...lol
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Well I'm snowed in...
wow thats alot of snow in one night! if i were you, i'd grab a toboggan and head to the nearest big hill...that'd be awesome. granted, you'll need snow shoes to do it...Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Well I'm snowed in...
Comment
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment