if i had the financial security to never work, i would take 2 courses at college year round. just to learn and laugh.
I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
Collapse
X
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
if i had the financial security to never work, i would take 2 courses at college year round. just to learn and laugh.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
Congrats man!
So what was your major?"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
yeah same here, 10 years this month acually for me as well..and i miss it tremendously...the real world is rough....college definatly is the best days of your life.
congrats sensa!
Comment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
i can't wait to go back and do my MBA...two years of not working!
ohh, and congrats man! a big achievement in lifeComment
-
Comment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
word...wouldn't even have to worry about homework or tests
Thought about doing that from time to time..FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
I'm in MBA world right now...the break is nice, but there's always that "grass is greener" element to it. And if you go to a top 25 school, it is definitely not really a break! They threw everything they could at us the first day...hasn't let up since.
but back to thread topic: congrats, indeed!mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
The high's are higher in the "real world," however the lows are lower too... either way I'm not the school type really, although the 60/40 female to male ratio at my college, that part is totally irreplaceable, lol.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
congrats!
i remember when i graduated at kent
went to my buddies drank a huge bottle of wine
went out to the club, was drinking vodka and sweating profusely from the wine
decided i was a wreck at 1 am an went home
thinking i need to hurry and get to my car cuz i can hardly walk!
hit a curb on the way home
Comment
-
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I am Graduating college!!!!!!!!111111111
From my time at uni I only remember waking up in the basement of my dorm completely cluesless about how I managed to find the dorm in the first place. Damn, partying and boozing on a daily basis surely was fun, but I'm happy that it's behind me too. I guess there's a time and a place for everything, right?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment