I let iTunes do a more accurate count and it seems that ATM I have 11426 songs that take up 216 GB of space and will play for 119 days before repeating. Not done yet though, I still have several hundred cd's to sort thru.
How much music do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I let iTunes do a more accurate count and it seems that ATM I have 11426 songs that take up 216 GB of space and will play for 119 days before repeating. Not done yet though, I still have several hundred cd's to sort thru. -
Re: How much music do you have?
with all my mp3 media and cds I got about 3000 titles maybe more I never count it but I got a nice music collection, unfortunedly I can't share it all cause iI don't have enough space on my hard disc, so I'm always back upping my music.DIODE NOISE GENERATOR
slsk: bass_warriorComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
too much.. i don`t know what i have and what i don`t.. it overpass my mental capacityArt portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/
Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José MarÃa Casas | bola de nieve
Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on BehanceComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
I just decided to clean up my desktop and I had 22g just there
and it's not that long since I tidied. Definitely need another harddrive.!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
-
Re: How much music do you have?
in my case i don't buy a new HD when i run out of room, i buy another reel of cdr's
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ight=Obsession
man ur needing to invest in a blu ray
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
now im in... 103gb, there are some music vids here and there so its around 95gbComment
-
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment