Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banner)
o god that is funny. haha. "Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard" I was trying to remember how it went.pebkacdead, yet alive. -
Comment
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
actually i think they are perfect right now.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
Ground my Flash Player to a halt...so clicking the Adblock tab solved that nicely
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
no. i did not. but my radiation levels were off the charts yesterday because of those stupid flakes.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
didn't realize it was the banners that had the flash running that crashed explorer for me a few hours back...not good
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
Looks good and running fine. But why a Flash screensaver-thingie? Does it pull images from the backend dynamically? Otherwise, a normal animated GIF serves the purpose because it's not like we're going to stare at the top banner waiting for the image to change? I kinda preferred the old version that changes pics whenever the page refreshes.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
yes it is dynamic. there is a whole backend system that calls the banners and places them in random order in an array. gifs are really 1998, they do the job, we at mercuryserver like to push something "new" something "different". also there is a quality issue with gif. see "vector" vs "pixel".Looks good and running fine. But why a Flash screensaver-thingie? Does it pull images from the backend dynamically? Otherwise, a normal animated GIF serves the purpose because it's not like we're going to stare at the top banner waiting for the image to change? I kinda preferred the old version that changes pics whenever the page refreshes.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Dom Boyo's (snow banners) ! ! !
I like the animation that will push employers to wonder what we're doing
good thing I work from home.Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment