If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I don't see anyone in Australia wearing them anymore, a couple of years ago they were "big" and in fact, if the chick was hot... they looked good, providing the rest of what they were wearing suited (i.e. tight ass jeans). But yer, they're just a "around the house" thing now I think.
Crocs... don't even get me started, those things are fuckin horrible. When I see people wearing them I actually feel embarrassed for them. Fuck they're terrible.
Well since I am sure you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting to hear what I think, here goes ...
UGGS = UGGLY!
I have never liked them, not now, and not 3yrs ago when they first came out. I am a strong one to agree that comfort is key in regards to footwear, but you don't need to go ugly to be comfortable.
Here in London (Ontario), there is a running joke about University of Western girls all looking like clones of each other. There are 3 things you need to be a clone:
1- Dye your hair blonde - regardless if it suits you or not
2- Have an iPod
3 - Where Uggs
So due to the clone effect, these boots are everywhere and I just want to rip them off their feet and hit them over the head with them! lol
ick!!
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
I don't see anyone in Australia wearing them anymore, a couple of years ago they were "big" and in fact, if the chick was hot... they looked good, providing the rest of what they were wearing suited (i.e. tight ass jeans). But yer, they're just a "around the house" thing now I think.
Crocs... don't even get me started, those things are fuckin horrible. When I see people wearing them I actually feel embarrassed for them. Fuck they're terrible.
Yah, same here, big 2-3 years ago, now their just like house slippers in the winter.
I HATE those boots. Especially the eskimo like ones, with the two pom pom balls hanging from the side, in such a way that they bounce all over the fucking place when the girl walks. And as for those girls, yes they all have that trend. Add the yellow-orange tinge to them with blobs of mascara to their eyes, and dark eye shadow. They look like raccoons.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment