Steve, I am so looking to see you spin this Friday!! Heard you first time ever at the RITM after party and now I am a Steve james junkie...Thanks for making your sets available for d/l...This show should be rockin'!
DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie&More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
Collapse
X
-
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
Steve, I am so looking to see you spin this Friday!! Heard you first time ever at the RITM after party and now I am a Steve james junkie...Thanks for making your sets available for d/l...This show should be rockin'! -
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
I just want to say i'm looking foward to this friday night.It's having guy's like Steve..The Funklab...Wolfe and Systemattic and the rest of the dj's on the line-up. That will make this party unforgettable.Again many thanks Steve.!!!Cya there!!!
Markie
Comment
-
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
Oh Yeah Steve....call Me
Comment
-
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
RITM afterhours was a great night, Marc and Steve layed down some dirty filthy beats. Should be a great night for Screamers, if Steve doesn't record it... I will. FUCKERS!!!
Happy B-Day Markie Mark
JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
Front Room:
9-9:40 Spindle
9:40-10:20 Tha Riddla
10:20-11:00 Danny Waddell
11:00-11:40 Def Jeff
11:40-12:40 Danton Saunders & Brian Harting
12:40-Close Steve James
Main Room:
9-9:40 Pandora Circe
9:40-10:30 Charlie Brown
10:30-11:30 Bandar
11:30-12:30 Markie & Jayson Butera
12:30-1:50 Und3rground T3chnicianz
1:50-Close Live Digital Mix By The FunklabComment
-
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
Funk !!!!!!Comment
-
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
Just want to say thanks to everybody that made it out. Every dj was on the top of their game. Def Jeff was great, Danny Waddell was top notch, Brian Harting is a God. Now Steve James, I've heard many mixes of this guy here on MS. Those give his live sets no justice he ripped the dancefloor up. Everybody loved his sound he was throwing down. Aight I'm out talk to you crazy kidz later.
dantonComment
-
Re: DantonSaunders,JaysonButera,SteveJames,Markie& More Dec-15 @ Screamers-Orlando,FL
friday night turned into early sunday morning in a flash.
it's all a hazy memory now. 
gotta thank markie for putting together a great night. lots of talent. lots of interesting characters. orlando still knows how to have fun imo.
danton and brian, it was great to meet you fux finally. you guys played great sets and toted me all around town. all for the sake of MUSIC!!!!!!!
chris, thx for coming out man. you like to keep it real whereas dousche droplets such as sakio and ska like to punk out. thx!
drove back to tampa around noon and played at another afterparty. ridiculous i know.
sleep is near.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment