I like hippy girls...
poll for the MS men... re:women attire
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
uggs are UGLY right up there with CROCS.. unless you garden or a cute lil 3 yr old girl.. CROCS are not for adults to wear on the streets, they are not cute .. www.ihatecrocs.comGive that biatch a knuckle sandwich for her trip back to UglytownComment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
i can't stand looking at women wearing boots...unless they are thigh high leather boots.Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
I missed the party here, but my $0.02 is that if the right girl is wearing it, and feelin good in it, ANYTHING will look good. I saw this chick wearing those boots over the weekend, and she was smokin' hot.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
Somewhat true. But still if the piece of clothing or shoewear is stupid. I'm sorry it takes points off.
Looks wise of course. Personality is a completely different thing.
Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
I don't know why but these make me conjure up images of doing a Russian spy ala Bond girl in an ice hotel with only her furry snow hat and.....ugs on
....
Comment
-
Re: poll for the MS men... re:women attire
Hmm...I've been spotting these ridiculous excuses for boots a lot in the past year, and have come to the conclusion that a woman has to be either without class or style or desperate to be 'cool' to wear those. They're more like paws than boots. Crocs the same shit...plastic/rubber hideous ripoffs of wooden shoes, only fit for kids (So Dom...you little Boo can have them and not look like a dork
). It's all hype...nobody wood in their right mind think of putting those on if they weren't hyped.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment