Miami Wins.
Collapse
X
-
considering the crappy way they started, they hung around and never quit...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back. -
-
Fookin' Awesome! But I have to admit if there's a bigger tool than Chris Rix out there it's definitely Brock Berlin. Two of the biggest 'pretty-boys' in sports today.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment