now you all can post pictures
Tgif
Collapse
X
-
Re: Tgif
tgif everyone - final week end before thesis presentationIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Tgif
Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great one y'all
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Tgif
TGIF! - next week's my last at this dry job, before a looooooong xmas break then on to bigger and better things. If get a ticket for sasha tommorrow my life will be complete!Comment
-
Re: Tgif
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Tgif
Hell yeah!
Tonight´s my company´s Xmas dinner. It´s always great to be in a room full of hot MILF´s who´re eager to show off on their one night out of the year when they´re away from their husbands.
I have no fucking idea what´s gonna happen, but at the very worst, I plan on going to check out Agoria at Lux.
Comment
-
Re: Tgif
Hell yeah!
Tonight?s my company?s Xmas dinner. It?s always great to be in a room full of hot MILF?s who?re eager to show off on their one night out of the year when they?re away from their husbands.
I have no fucking idea what?s gonna happen, but at the very worst, I plan on going to check out Agoria at Lux.

Comment
-
Re: Tgif
^^^
I only see a red X here, kinks...I´m sure your being your usual depraved self, though
Comment
-
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment