^gay ones
The 'How Gay is Kinky for Listening to this Music?' Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: The Non-EDM Music Thread
You need to start following Salsa-classes and see your scoring rate go skyhigh...women love men that know how to move their bodies, and actually your sexual performance is measured by the way you dance. Salsa, merengue and bachata are 3 things you need to be able to do on a dancefloor to consider yourself 'complete' as a man when going out
.
Wait till I get my ass in the US...you might think I'm gay (or Jan) but we'd both be running off with all the chicks you've been staring at
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: The 'How Gay is Kinky for Listening to this Music?' Thread
Oh, and I listen to.....coldplay, Nelly furtado, reggeae, salsa, latin rap, blues, jazz, jack johnson, xavier rudd, norah jones, john mayer, david gray and many more.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: The Non-EDM Music Thread
After last night, it´s really funny for me to read this.You need to start following Salsa-classes and see your scoring rate go skyhigh...women love men that know how to move their bodies, and actually your sexual performance is measured by the way you dance. Salsa, merengue and bachata are 3 things you need to be able to do on a dancefloor to consider yourself 'complete' as a man when going out
.
Wait till I get my ass in the US...you might think I'm gay (or Jan) but we'd both be running off with all the chicks you've been staring at
When will you guys understand that I said liking salsa is gay. Not dancing to it. Check my 1st post...the "standing" around thing was a joke.
I mean, just last night at my company´s xmas dinner I even danced to Shakira tunes, when no one else except the girls would do it, and I was basically the most envied guy there. They were making circles around me.
But me liking that music? Hell no, I only did it for the chicks.Comment
-
Re: The 'How Gay is Kinky for Listening to this Music?' Thread
lol, at least you know what to do with it
. But I like it too...then again, I like a lot of music. But most of all proghouse of course.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: The Non-EDM Music Thread
After last night, it?s really funny for me to read this.
When will you guys understand that I said liking salsa is gay. Not dancing to it. Check my 1st post...the "standing" around thing was a joke.
I mean, just last night at my company?s xmas dinner I even danced to Shakira tunes, when no one else except the girls would do it, and I was basically the most envied guy there. They were making circles around me.
But me liking that music? Hell no, I only did it for the chicks.
Now that I can respect
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Comment
-
Re: The 'How Gay is Kinky for Listening to this Music?' Thread
mew
asobi seksu
belle and sebastian
tom waits
flaming lips
masha qrella
tom yorkeComment
-
Re: The 'How Gay is Kinky for Listening to this Music?' Thread
I rest my caseYou need to start following Salsa-classes and see your scoring rate go skyhigh...women love men that know how to move their bodies, and actually your sexual performance is measured by the way you dance. Salsa, merengue and bachata are 3 things you need to be able to do on a dancefloor to consider yourself 'complete' as a man when going out
.
Wait till I get my ass in the US...you might think I'm gay (or Jan) but we'd both be running off with all the chicks you've been staring at
Comment
-
Re: The 'How Gay is Kinky for Listening to this Music?' Thread
lol at the fact that Kinky now has 19 post on a thread about how gay he is.Comment
-
Re: The 'How Gay is Kinky for Listening to this Music?' Thread
Not unable, just unwilling. She's all mine
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment