^^^ needles don't bother me...I have 2 tattoo's and my belly button pierced. It's literally seeing my own blood, I can see other peoples and I am fine, but when it comes to mine I can't handle it.
I gave blood today
Collapse
X
-
Re: I gave blood today
^^^ needles don't bother me...I have 2 tattoo's and my belly button pierced. It's literally seeing my own blood, I can see other peoples and I am fine, but when it comes to mine I can't handle it.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
-
Re: I gave blood today
exact opposite for me... fine with mine... get a bit woosy sometimes with other peoples.Originally posted by DancingQueenIt's literally seeing my own blood, I can see other peoples and I am fine, but when it comes to mine I can't handle it.Comment
-
Re: I gave blood today
I have donated a couple of times.
I should do it more often really. It doesn´t bother me or make me woozy in any way, I´m kinda used to seeing my blood because I have nosebleeds more or less frequently since I was a kid.Comment
-
Re: I gave blood today
I have actually heard that as well....not sure if it is true or not....
found this site here: http://www.bloodbook.com/donr-requir.html
Body piercing: one-year deferral
Ear piercing: can donate if the piercing was performed in a doctor’s office (with written verification) otherwise, one-year deferral
Tattoo in the last 12 months: one-year deferral
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: I gave blood today
B+ here. Used to give every three months . Haven't for quite a while. Must start again.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: I gave blood today
interesting, thanks for looking that up for my lazy assI have actually heard that as well....not sure if it is true or not....
found this site here: http://www.bloodbook.com/donr-requir.html
Comment
-
Re: I gave blood today
In the States - if you have lived in the UK for more than 6 months total (!) they wont except your blood - due to the potential risk of CJD !! How messed up is that.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: I gave blood today
as a recipient of blood quite a few times now, i'll tell ya, keep donating. luckily i was never in a life threatening situation, but hundreds are on a daily basis. so 20 minutes of sitting on a coach, and looking away when they poke the needle in ya wont hurt.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: I gave blood today
interesting. i moved here from there when i was 13... but that was 11 years ago. wonder if they'd take mine.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment